Thursday, June 2, 2011

RAPPing Senior Year Up




Coming into RAPP as a senior was interesting. I had already had some experiences with RAPP terms and concepts. I already had experiences that I felt were relevant and worthy of sharing. I also learned how to listen better by hearing other peoples’ experiences.

RAPP took the rather narrow social spectrum that I had created for myself and expanded it beyond what I thought it could be. UC is way more diverse and interesting than I thought it was coming into my senior year. I feel better prepared to co-exist with diverse people after graduation than I did before RAPP.

I have met really awesome people that I hope I will be able to call life long friends because of my involvement with RAPP, not just with RAPP XXVI but also while working in the SALD team.


No comments:

Post a Comment