Summer study abroad programs – info session on Weds. Jan. 12th 3:00-4:30 pm 400C TUC
Come learn about the many summer study abroad opportunities available through UC and other organizations. We are holding an information session on Wednesday, January 12th from 3-4:30 pm in room 400C TUC.
A few of the programs that have been showcased in the past include:
· Madrid, Spain – Intensive Summer Program (Arts and Sciences)
· Luneburg, Germany – University Studies Abroad Consortium
· Costa Rica (Raymond Walters College)
· Munich, Germany (College Conservatory of Music)
· Nantes, France (College of Business)
· South Africa (UC International)
· Seoul, Korea (UC International Exchange Program)
· Peru/Chile (International Studies Abroad)
· Beijing, China (UC International and Arts and Sciences)
Keep in mind that UC International works hard with all UC students to benefit from the study abroad experience. They work with students seeking scholarships and grants to cover the expenses associated with study abroad so that it is more accessible to all students!