Saturday, November 10, 2012

UC Virtual Career Fair - Nov 13th-14th!

From UC Career Development Center:


Virtual Career Fair – Dates: November 13 – 14, 2012
Select the Register Now button, then once you have completed the registration form you will be approved and sent a follow-up email with your Login User name and Password. * Important: You may only participate in this Virtual Career Fair if you have an uploaded resume.
Register Now125x45Learn More 125x45

Click HERE to review the Virtual Job Fair Tutorial on how to use the Job Fair system and the Live Chat feature.
 
What students-alumni are saying who participated in other CareerEco Virtual Career Fairs. Go to the Chat Sessions!!
 
“The virtual career fair went great. I got one interview already and I am expecting more. I think that this was a great idea and I hope that our school does it again next year.”
 
“I just want to say thank you for help putting on this event. I think this event has been a success for me. The chat provided more of a one on one environment for me to sell myself to the company over a normal job fair. I personally would love to see more of these events for future students and alumni!”
“This straightforward approach allows me to find out exactly what type of talent these companies are looking for without having to fill out countless online profiles.”
“How great of an idea this is for employers in addition to potential job seekers. It provides one more point of contact for potential candidates with the companies that they are interested in”
“I knew the time slot, I get on the computer, and make that connection right away with the recruiter”
“This virtual career fair can be the thing that changed my life. I can’t even describe how excited I am, and how much I appreciate your efforts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment