The Feminist Campus Team knows that this is an important time for your groups as you organize and plan actions and events for the semester ahead. We want to make sure you have all the tools you need to plan your delegation's trip to this year's National Young Feminist Leadership Conference.
There is a ton of helpful information over at theNYFLC homepage, and we recommend you check out our fundraising page where you can find lots of suggestions to help your group raise funds for your trip to Washington, D.C. Also, make sure to book your hotel room with the DoubleTree Hotel before March 9th to receive a special discounted rate! Check out the NYFLC hotel website for information and to reserve your spot.
As usual, this year's National Young Feminist Leadership conference will provide leaders and members with valuable leadership training and guidance from two days full of amazing panels and speakers on a wide range of feminist issues. Here are just a few examples of what topics you can expect:
- Building a response to the Attacks on Abortion and Family Planning and the State and Federal Level
- Activist Skill Building in Social Media, Fundraising, and more
- Organizing in Your State Capitol
- Attacks on Collective Bargaining and Women Workers
- Global Reproductive Rights
- Ending Gender-Based Violence
- State Referendums and LGBTQ Rights
- And many more!
In addition, we will be giving out prizes to the three largest delegations as well as the group that has traveled the furthest! When you are ready to register your group, email us at email@example.com for details on group registration discounts.Register today!