Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lesson Learned: Peer Leadership


At this point in the year, I am reminded of how much I rely on the other leaders around me. Though everyone in RAPP is a leader, I am thinking specifically of our peer leaders. RAPP's peer leaders play pivotal roles both as mentors and friends.
This year Jalisa, Nate, and Siva have been amazing! They show up to everything, they contribute real and valuable insights to conversations, and they make me feel comfortable in the work I do with RAPP.
Nate, Siva, & Jalisa on their way to retreat!
There are many things I find inspiring about our peer leaders, but these are just some of the examples. They set their own learning goals, but I have found that they are indispensable at helping me achieve my own. 

Lessons Learned is a RAPP Blog initiative intended for folks who hold formal leadership positions in RAPP programs to share what they're learning through their process

No comments:

Post a Comment