Friday, January 8, 2010

Fall 2009 Report

Last fall I provided a report to the Diversity Council committee that oversees the allocation of funds to RAPP about what I'd been up to so far. This year I asked to make this an annual tradition. I like to be transparent about what I've spent UC's time and money on - plus it's a chance to highlight the hard work of all the folks who made RAPP work and the accomplishments of the past year.
This year's report will be available shortly at through the RAPP homepage. It's pending approval and uploading (how all that works in the UC content management system, I know not - I just know it usually takes a little while). For current members of RAPP, it's also available in the Documents section of our Blackboard page.
So, if you'd like to read it, it'll be out there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment