Thursday, September 20, 2012

Information on Voting from Overseas

From UC International:
 Voting from Overseas:

Overseas voters who complete and return the Federal Post Card Application below can automatically receive an absentee ballot for each election held in the calendar year for which they are away from home.  More information can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment