Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ali's mini biography.

hey Yal!!!!! I'm Ali M. Davis. I am currently a third year at the University of Cincinnati majoring in Anthropology and African Studies. I am 28 years old and plan on graduating in the winter of 2015. Even though I love to learn, I am ready to become ALUMNI!!! LOL! This year, I am going to take advantage of all that college life has to offer.

So, I love quotes from movies and old books. I really love to read, sleep, eat and watch documentaries. Some interesting facts about me are that I am a Trans-man of color and I am the most proud of that identity as it has always been there but only newly nurtured into the world outside of my head. I love to travel. My most recent endeavor landed me in Tanzania where I completed a mini ethnography about the life of LGBTQA in an overly oppressive regime.

Currently, I am a RAPPORT Facilitator with Julie N. My RAPP experience starts in RAPP XXVI where I was fortunate enough to meet wonderful people and build friendships that only get stronger with time. My goal for this school year is to learn through teaching and to teach from what I have learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment