Friday, September 5, 2014

My RAPP Bio

My name: Shawnee Haslon

Contact info: haslonsc@mail.uc.edu


My Bio:

I am a Senior, majoring in Psychology. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, and I graduated from Hughes Center High school. My freshman year here is when I first learned about RAPP, so I made it my mission to eventually apply. I was a member of RAPP XXVIII, and I have been a part of the RAPP community since then. Joining RAPP was one of the best decisions I've ever made. RAPP enriched my college experience, and helped me become a better person. When I'm not studying for classes, I'm reading a book. I love to read, and write also (fiction), it's one of my passions. I don't watch much TV, but I love YouTube. If I could get paid to watch hair care videos, my life would be made. Healthy hair care is another one of my passions. I also love sports, especially basketball (the NBA to be exact), CELTICS, that's my team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment