Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On the Road Again... Next Stop, Cincinnati State!

I'm off to another college's campus today to meet some students and have interesting conversations.
I'm visiting with Prof. Gloria Rowe's classes at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College. I'll be dropping in on her 1 o'clock Issues in Human Diversity and talk about RAPP and what we do. With her 2:30 class I'll do the same and also do an activity with them.
Cincinnati State is just down the road and is a great educational resource for people all over Cincinnati. I've had several friends over the years involved in teaching the Issues in Human Diversity class. I'm excited to visit it because it models, to me, how issues of social justice can be approached with an academic (not just personal) benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment