Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Volunteers Needed to Speak About "Bullycide"


From Felicia Gang:

My name is Felicia Gang. I am the Secretary of Graduate Student Association at the School of Social Work. 

As you may have heard or have seen the posters circulating around campus, I am facilitating the ANTI-Bullying campaign "Solidarity Walk of Silence" march on UC's campus. The event is held May 11, 5-7pm. 

I have contacted Scott Wegener with News Channel 9-WCPO. He does plan to shoot the event. He would also like for me to find a couple of people willing to talk of their stories relative to bullying. 

If you know someone who has committed suicide or "bullycide" because of being bullied and would like to talk about it, please let me know asap at gangfa@mail.uc.edu or FeliciaMUC2007@yahoo.com. Thank you for your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment