Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Study on Race & Stand-up Comedy Seeking Participants


My name is Aaryn Green, a graduate student here at UC. My masters thesis study regards race and stand-up comedy. We'll be watching a some clips followed by a discussion.  This  email is to ask for participation from more RAPP members!

As I know that the year is winding down and finals and graduations are quickly approaching, I am aiming to meet with you all by this week/weekend. The study only requires one meeting for about 2 hours max. Please take time to answer the survey monkey link below so that I may choose a day and time that is most fitting for everyone. Also please note that since this is a scientific study, you will be randomly placed into groups based on race. More information about the study will be provided upon your participation.


Remember free pizza and refreshments will be provided! Also if you know of anyone else who was or is currently a part of RAPP and might be interested in participating please inform them of the study as well and have them contact me ASAP. Feel free to call or email me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks so much for your help and I look forward to meeting and hearing from each you very soon!

Aaryn L. Green
Master's Candidate
Department of Sociology

No comments:

Post a Comment