Thursday, June 20, 2013

12th International Nonviolence Summer Institute - The Full Experience

Participants and leaders of the 12th International Nonviolence Summer Institute

Thanks to a UC Diversity Council Diversity Investment Grant and Student Activities & Leadership Development, I was able to participate in the 12th International Nonviolence Summer Institute June 3-14, 2013, at the University of Rhode Island.

Throughout the Level I Kingian Nonviolence Conflict Reconciliation certification process, I blogged daily to share my experience.  I wholeheartedly recommend that anyone interested in social change, social justice, and/or nonviolence attend - this institute helps bring all those together and prepare you to help people through a similar synthesis.

Here are the blog posts in chronological order:
I look forward to working with the RAPP Steering Committee throughout the summer to prepare our implementation plan for Kingian Nonviolence Conflict Reconciliation training and supportive educational programming.


No comments:

Post a Comment